School Registration Procedures
1. Get to know us! Visit our campus by scheduling a tour. Can’t stop by? View our campus tour.
2. New students entering grades 3rd – 12th who come from a non-Abeka school are required to take an entrance exam through TestPoint for minimal fee. The principal will contact you regarding the test scores.
3. An application must be completed in its entirety and submitted by mail or it may be returned to our school office with a non-refundable registration.
*Children entering K4 must be 4 years old by August 31st of the school year.
*Children entering K5 must be 5 years old by August 31st of the school year.
4. Please attach a copy of the following documents.
Current Immunizations Record
Physical Exam (less than one year old)
5. Upon receipt the principal will schedule an on campus interview. Parent(s) and the student are requested to attend. Please go read through our JCA Student Handbook Update.
6. Should a student not be accepted by the school or due to military transfer after the registration fee has been paid, the fee will be refunded. A copy of the orders is requested.
7. Any student enrolling from another school system whose records are not obtained by JCA from their former school within 2 weeks after enrollment will be required to withdraw until such records are accounted for and found to be acceptable.
8. No student will be accepted at JCA who has an outstanding balance or unpaid account from any other school or school system until all balances and accounts with that school have been paid.
9. No student will be accepted at JCA who has been expelled or suspended from any other school. Student admission is conditional. New students are admitted on probation for the first six weeks. If a student fails to make progress adjusting to our program, parents should find a school better suited for that student.
Please contact us with any questions that you may have about our registration process.
Click on the link below to view the 2020-2021 JCA Spirit Wear Order Form http://jacksonvillechristianacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SPIRIT-WEAR-FORM-20-21.pdf
Here is the new Books and Supply Lists for our 2020-2021 school year. K4-5th Grade http://jacksonvillechristianacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020-2021-Books-Supplies-List-K4-5th-Grade.pdf Middle & High School...